Alligator DIY embroidery starter kit
Make and embroider this super cute crocodile doll by yourself with this starter kit.
Made in Toronto, Ontario, Kiriki Press hand-crafted embroidery kits pair classic embroidery stitches with contemporary illustration.
All Kiriki patterns are screen printed with vibrant, water based inks right onto the fabric, so no tracing or transferring is ever required.
All starter pattern kits come wit a printed backing fabric and stuffing so you can transform your embroidery into a beautiful plush doll.
The kit includes:
- 6'' hoop
- gold-plated stork embroidery scissors
- Kiriki Press Stitch Library Book
- screen printed pattern on cotton
- printing backing fabric
- No. 9 needle
- range of DMC embroidery floss
- step-by-step instructions
- full size cooler image of finished doll
- screen printed packaging - perfect for gift giving!
Recommended for ages 12+
Level 2 : basic and intermediate stitches.
The finished plushie is about 4.5''/11 cm tall.